TimeSync, get it like when something is a "time sink" but I changed "sink" to "sync" cause I do sound stuff. I am very clever.

18.11.16

Week 7: Record a Podcast - Bog Tawk

Sorry for the absence, I was shooting things late Tuesday and Wednesday and need time to both do those things and recover from them. But onto the activity.

While I was down in Newberg for the shoots, I hit up Victor about recording a podcast. As I didn't have the time or equipment down there, we recorded via the web yesterday. Victor recorded in a coffee shop and they refused to listen to my demands of utter silence while we recorded, so that's all the noise in the background. There's a lot more from this recording session, some of which is good, some of which is quite bad. They may end up seeing the light of day at a later point. Victor and I also discussed some neat ideas that we may collab on later. So look forward to that maybe if it happens, also you don't know what it is so you can't really look forward to it.

Buh, enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment