TimeSync, get it like when something is a "time sink" but I changed "sink" to "sync" cause I do sound stuff. I am very clever.

20.12.16

Week 12: Bite Nite Time Lapse

Hey all, this post is late, obviously. I was meaning to post it on Friday or so, but then I was out of town with just my laptop, where I didn't have the video file. So I couldn't upload it until today. But here it is!

This is the latest of my sound time lapses, a semi tradition I started in Sophomore/Junior year. This time I stepped it up by including a time lapse of the actual Pro Tools windows, which pretty much took me until day two to figure out how to perfect. It's actually pretty fun to watch that little corner screen, and I'm thinking I should make another version of this where Pro Tools is the main screen and I'm in the bottom corner. Maybe I will. Enjoy


This is likely my last content of 2016. I leave tomorrow for Alaska, and I ain't luggin' my PC up there - which is my main means of content production. I may do a write up on how this project will go for 2017,  and while I have semi vaild excuses I'm not super pleased with how I've been doing lately. In the meantime I will continue to suggest you check out my close friend Victor's blog. He makes more and often better stuff than me, but don't tell him that. Also check out *borat voice* my wife's blog. The good news is, she probably makes the best content out of all of us, the bad news is her website literally doesn't work so no one can view it but her.

So yeah. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment