TimeSync, get it like when something is a "time sink" but I changed "sink" to "sync" cause I do sound stuff. I am very clever.

30.1.17

Wowza, get a loada this guy, am I right folks?

I don't know what I'm gonna do with this little blog. I've kind of put all my filmmaking aspirations on the back burner for the time being, a topic for another time. I'd still like to keep this little guy up, because I still want something creative in my life. I'm not sure what that's gonna look like. Maybe I'll make it one project a week instead of 3-5 projects. Maybe I'll make it two a month. I don't know. I'm doing a lot of thinking, and very little brainstorming. I'm also partially waiting to see what my dad blog is gonna do (dad blog here). But I shouldn't have what I do dependent on what Victor does, so. *Jared voice* Soooo yeah. That's the update. I'll be going now.

No comments:

Post a Comment