TimeSync, get it like when something is a "time sink" but I changed "sink" to "sync" cause I do sound stuff. I am very clever.

26.10.16

Week 4: Everybody is John - Final Edits/Effects

Whew.

Finally finished. This one would've been posted on time, but yet again Pro Tools is just the worst. But here it is! A total of three hours of recording edited down to a breezy hour and fifteen, with a handful of sound effects added in. So be forewarned, this is an hour and fifteen minutes long.

(Regular ole' link)

A year ago, I recorded this with my friends John, Joseph, Austin, and Victor. I always meant to get around to it, so here it is. I'm pretty happy with this. It was relatively easy to edit everything together, it took a bit of finessing, but I am good at sound. Most of my time on this was just listening to everything and cutting out the extraneous/not relevant/not funny parts and then finding ways to join the good parts together. I did an okay job, you can here several cuts, but I did my best and also had to work in Premiere which limited my options. All of the sound effects were stuff I had in my now massive sound library, which I'm fine with. It gave me an eency bit of experience working with my library and putting things together.

Overall I'm really happy with this, and am done listening to it for a long time. I have an additional hour of recording where we talk about the rules that I could go through later too as a supplement to this, but BUUUUUUUUH.

So please, enjoy our game of "Everybody Is John".

Also one of these days I'm gonna have to devote an entire activity to trying to fix Pro Tools...